Thursday, December 13, 2007

"baby turkey"


"baby turkey"
Originally uploaded by LezY.

the joke yesterday that what we had wasn't a turkey or chicken. it was a BABY TURKEY! Cuz it looked so small amidst the rest of the food and on the plate. Had it not been for the peach slices surrounding it yesterday, it would look REALLY miserable. hahahaha.

ANd there was so much food yesterday that we decided not to touch the chicken. So dan and I had it for dinner today. My hub is sweet. I came home late...as I was packing things up in office (my second last day) and was waiting for parents to give me a lift home. He waited for me downstairs to help me bring up my barang.

Then i reach home to a lovely smell of oven-chicken. He said he'd heated up the chicken and pasta sauce.

Nothing better than coming home and getting down to eating.

The pic of dan cutting effortlessly through the chicken with our new (free) poultry scissors given by Mayer when we bought the hob and hood.

I feel blessed.

No comments: