
IMG_0114a
Originally uploaded by LezY
I'm awake at this ungodly hour cuz somehow, i'm just amazed that ruth is now 7 months old. sounds so passe but it's unbelievable. before you know it, I'll be counting in years instead of months!
This is a pic of her while we're feeding her on Saturday morn. She somehow didn't quite take to the brown rice cereal that morning and i learnt from mum that she hasn't been quite keen about cereal recently. But generally, she gets sick of the same type of food pretty fast so we gotta like swap around her cereals, porridge etc.
I had to work really late today (till about 8pm). So daniel (who got off really early today) went to redeem a Bengawan Solo cake (cuz we still had spare cake vouchers from the full-month celebration which we should really start using).
I felt quite sad while walking briskly to 21 that i had to get off this late to 'celebrate' this special day with her, but oh well, i was being silly. I hadn't even quite made such a fuss about any other month. Not sure why i was feeling so emo.
It was nice to see Daniel carrying baby Ruth sitting at a bench one block before i reached 21. She was (as usual) happy to see me and stretched out her arms to express her desire for me to carry her. THere's nothing more welcoming than that right now and she simply lights up my life. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment