Monday, February 16, 2009

Ruth Turns One!


midst of her mini birthday party, originally uploaded by LezY.

The rest of the pics are still in the other camera (read: Daddy's) and not yet processed. :P

So this will do for now.

Ruth's first birthday was a purely family affair...as in immediate family. Only had our immediately family members, as well as my uncle from KL making a trip down to see his beloved grand-niece.

Ruth got a lovely Zara Baby dress from Ty and 3 angpaos from Grandma (popo), Grandpa (kongkong) and Granduncle (kao-gong).

Grandpa even waxed lyrical in his message to his little princess (which he spelt as kun-choo..pardon his hanyu pinyin since he's not chinese-ed)..about how she lite up his life. I have never even received any comments like that! I can tell how much he loves her. (nope..i'm not jealous..cuz i love her that much too...maybe abit less since i didn't write that much to her...erm...i didn't wwrite anything at all! LOL!)

Which reminds me..that I will want to try to spend some time thinking about what I wanna 'say to her' and how far she's come, from one year ago till now.

But that will have to wait. I need to finish hanging up my last batch of laundry for this lunch time, finish up my hurried lunch and get my arse back to the mountain of work waiting for me.

No comments: