Ruth has taken her first steps. We believe she has long been able to walk - but due to a couple of falls, she's been really cautious - as she always has been with all physical activities. She tends to observe and go through some thinking process before doing something. Once she gets the hang of it, she's all over like a monkey. :P
Last Sunday in the church children's room, she was walking to n fro the door and the bench opposite, with granny on one side and me at the other. She must have done it 20+ times at least. I think we were all so excited it was hard to concentrate on mass. Mass lasted for 1.5hours (compared to the normal 1 hour) so it was a blessing that she managed to just entertain herself in that manner (and some others).
TOday when I went back to get the car for a meeting outside, I got to spend about 10-15 minutes with her and my mum told me she could point to her nose, mouth and eyes when asked. So my mum asked her, "Ruth, point to your eyes?" and she did so, same with nose and mouth.
I was SO amazed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Ok la....i'm not quite the most hardworking mother when it comes to all this milestone recording and reading up on stuff. I mean, i try my best, given the time I have while juggling with other things all around la. Just quite impossible to be able to be involved in every single thing. even if i was a SAHM, I'm not sure if I'd be motivated.
Ok, so it's not about time but just not 'me' to do stuff like that. :)
I'm still amazed now. 8)
Monday, April 27, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment