Tuesday, December 01, 2009

Decision?

As i've previously stated, have desperately been trying to segregate my personal blog from Ruth's developmental stages here.

In the past few months to a year (???), i think i've given up (with flailing hands and all) and struggled to even give an update. Also, as Karen had neatly pointed out, the involvement, influence and "amalgamation" of Ruth in my life is unmistakably overwhelming.

Oh you know all the cliches.....BEFORE you have a kid, that you'll maintain your own interests/hobbies/me-time/LIFE! etc. But wait till you have one and all that goes down the drain (at least for me). I dun think my life isn't important, but it's just that I've made the (unconscious?) choice to dive headlong into being with Ruth and all.

I think the crazy workload - and my crazy commitment - also 'stopped' me from executing all the fancy things I want in life, including NOT looking like I'm still pregnant. (double sighs)

So i think from now on, i will try once again to segregate the blogs. I'm just wondering if i should re-post the ruth-related posts here and backdate it - just so it's all more erm, chronologically coherent. :P

No comments: