Thursday, February 16, 2006

....back in May 05!

we were wondering when we started msn-ing each other..so i found this email in my 'sent mail' back in May 05. I actually emailed Daniel to ask him how he was as he had just helped me do a video a few months back for Susan's wedding. :)

-- On 30/5/2005, 1.00am, Zoe wrote:
hi daniel, howz everything getting along? finished exams?
catch up soon?

-- On 30/5/2005, 10.23am, Daniel wrote:
hi Zoe, glad to hear from you

yeah holidays now!!! haha, but not really, I have to study on my content..will be starting to teach in term 3

get back to me!

daniel

-- On 30/5/2005, 10.31am, Zoe wrote:
:o) I'm sure you're doing fine...and you'll be a great teacher! You're so patient with people!

I'm so excited. I've recently bought a new HDD (120gb!) and an internal DVD writer. Upgraded my PC myself. So proud but suffered a few cuts, bruises and etc while trying to dismantle everything. Damn lousy at this. ha.

Hmm...maybe meet u one of the weekends. Nowadays weekdays quite occupied with a few corporate tournaments. Not that i'm participating in them, just one, but i'm managing the team in the others.

Take care eh?

-- On 30/5/2005, 10.33am, Daniel wrote:
great singapore sale huh. you know joanne pregnant?

-- On 30/5/2005, 10.36am, Zoe wrote:
no lah..just needed to upgrade cuz no more disk space from my video files and i've got no DVD writer to get it out. Anyway not very expensive.
i ddin't know joanne pregnant. u beeen keeping in touch with her? do u have msn messenger? (that's the only messenger i can get. ICQ2go very leychey and sometimes dun connect.

-- On 30/5/2005, 10.37am, Daniel wrote:
xxxxxxx@hotmail.com

-- On 30/5/2005, 11.03am, Daniel wrote:
oops. the email I gave u can add me to msn

yah I happened to upgrade my yahoo and it somehow is smart enough to add the list of the emails I have into my contacts, so that's how I 'met' joanne recently on yahoo messenger few days back

She also told me emlyn is expecting her baby this july.

1 comment:

Dan said...

ok..I do not know that all along, my dear zoe has been keeping this msn chat. Tks dear, you are so sweet, I must say we need to thank technology!