dan is too busy to update this blog....
honestly..i'm kind growing lazy. I've been spending a lot of time in church, and also well, looking out for new job(s). Still wondering what I wanna do and the kinda job I want.
Also busy looking out for a piano...deciding between an electronic piano (eg Korg's SP- series) and an acoustic upright. I like the upright a lot in terms of the roundness of the sound n the feel of banging the keys..heh. (violent woman). well, anyway, it's more....i dunno...i always find it a joy being able to play on an upright versus an electronic keyboard.
Still, there's the old piano. I wonder if they will it as a trade in, given the current state (which i can't really ascertain is bad or not.
hai.
2 comments:
Korg's got some really good e-pianos with weighted keys. you should consider them. I've played korg before and I think they're the bee's knees..
-dee
yeah...that's the Sp series i'm talking about. SMOTA (St Mary of the Angels - Dan's church) uses them and I've tried them before too.
I guess I"m putting it off cuz erm...well, it means i have to throw away the upright in my room - which is well..in quite a bad state.
Post a Comment