my darling daniel was so cute yesterday. While waiting for me to finish my music practice in St Bern, he went galivanting in Great World City and sms-ed me the above title. I suspected that he bought a sunflower cuz earlier that day, he was talking about how he haven't bought sunflowers and previously he had also said he wanted to get a sunflower cuz it looked so cheery etc.
I smiled reading his sms (like an idiot) while my friends were settling the songs.
15 minutes later, I went out to meet him but to my disappointment, no flower. *frown*
ok..i didn't really frown..must keep my cool mah....anyway, he could have been just looking at some funny-face i made in front of his phone camera. anyway, it's ok lah.
we walked to the car while deciding about going all the way to east Coast for Emelia's last minute birthday thing. And he suddenly stopped me and asked me "is there something on your windscreen?"
To my surprise, there it was. hee hee hee.
Thanks for the surprise my dear. Just when I thought there was no flower, there really was! Made me so happy. hee.
2 comments:
LOL that's so sweet :)
*silly grin*
Post a Comment