
Me
Originally uploaded by LezY.
shaking abit less than the other pic.
ok...i just remembered what i forgot. now how redundant was that statement!?
anyway, this pic was taken at Cafe Cartel, IMM. WE got some nice secluded seat - so secluded that service was bad cuz nobody could see us waving frantically to be served.
Let's tackle this step-by-step.
AS usual, we were seated and we proceeded to decide what to eat. Then filled up the order form with our table number and items. I had reached the counter, which was at least 2 aisles away from our heavenly-secluded booth seat.
"Hi, i would like to take my order?" polite Zoe
"Oh, please take a seat and we'll take it from you there." polite service staff.
"ok." and I walk back.
And here the nightmare begins.
WE wait n wait. We wave and wave. Someone else who came after us gets served. And so we finally get someone's attention and place our order.
The soup comes. And while we're happily chomping away at the bread and having soup, without warning, in the blink of an eye, the main courses get chucked in our face and we hurriedly make space for it...while wondering why it's so blardy fast.
And while that's happening, you wouldn't believe that we had so much trouble getting more bread. Things just don't come when they're supposed to, or comes in excess or too fast. Order-taking also takes hell long, as did paying the bill. I even ended up walking over to the counter after several failed attempts to get the attention of the service staff.
Trust me. I literally stuck out head, legs, hands, sat in funny positions. Perhaps I was plain ignored for being a clown.
Gimme back my self-service Cafe Cartel.
Gimme back my self-ordering, self-paying, and self-help to the bread and water.
Gimme back my service charge!
I did spend all of 2 minutes to fill up the feedback form - when I had walked over to the cashier in exasperation - and gave them a good piece of my mind on paper.
No comments:
Post a Comment