
pregnant me.
Originally uploaded by LezY.
The first pic i've taken in 4 months. I think on any other time in my life - i may not have taken a pic in as long. But with the counting of days, weeks and months of the pregnancy and the changes happening to me, it feels somewhat of a LONG time.
Just last night at my parents' place - where i had walked to after work to see my cats - which i know would cheer me up in an instant, i told my mum, i can't wait to *poot* this egg out. I meant the baby lah. I said it in mandarin so literal translation lah. I miss being agile and hopping all over the place. (being spurred on this line of thoughts becuz i saw this guy crossing the road with the greatest ease while BIG TUMBLY ME had to WADDLE)
Yes, i literally waddle. argh. i used to think pregnant woman DIDN'T have to walk like this! Boy was I wrong. We DO have to waddle. argh.
And just taking a second look at this pic...i think that stretch of beam above my head - just abit to the right above me - would be ideal for a clock!
(i've been trying to both find a clock and well, also to find a place to put it!)
No comments:
Post a Comment