
bright and breezy
Originally uploaded by LezY.
it was a splendid weekend of stuff to do, times to laze and family gatherings - which usually turn into mega makan sessions.
Had friends over in the morning on Sat for a wedding prac. That lasted till lunch - where DAn & I had something simple at the food place opposite our block, and proceeded to walk around the industrial compound to digest our lunch. WE discovered the factory making Joo Chiat rice dumplings as well as tiong bahru pau. And if we had a car, we would have bought more drinks at wholesale prices.
WEnt home totally exhausted (me) and and with swollen limbs. My fingers and feet were all puffed up strangely. I downed more water, took a quick shower and rested. The plan was to meet the parents later in the afternoon to go over to Baby Hyperstore at Kaki Bukit for a look then meet bro for dinner.
Wasn't too impressed with Baby Hyperstore - nothing much leh. I mean, not for the name "HYPERSTORE"! I guess it would be a good price comparison if you wanted something, had the model number and just called to check the price.
We ended up pigging out at Changi Village Food Centre. Bought some cakes home for Sunday breakfast. Reached home and spaced out to the nice breeze that's been accompanying us all weekend.
Beautiful Saturday.
No comments:
Post a Comment