Friday, December 26, 2008

Christmas Eve @ The Liaws'.


ALKY7, originally uploaded by LezY.

I think it's been quite a regular affair so far..and one I really enjoy every year. In the pic is Ryan, Dan's godson, and also his nephew (cousin's son).

This year, Ruth is the new addition to the gathering and Ryan really gets along very well with babies. KY (his mum) even mentioned that he would really love a baby sis/bro and keeps asking, "mummy, why the baby in your stomach never grow?!" He's about 6. heh.

RUth had a BALL! Cuz Ryan just jumping around and making her laugh. We realized she really loves body actions - like jumping, turning around, etc. SHe giggles and laughs a lot! It was really fun to watch her cuz she arrived at the Liaws slightly withdrawn, upset and crying whenever people approached her and I was worried she wouldn't enjoy it.

Now i can't wait to bring her to play with her 'korkor' Ryan again!

No comments: