Friday, December 19, 2008

Sundays @ home (7-Dec)


DSCN9953, originally uploaded by LezY.

DSCN9949 DSCN9951
I like Sundays. Well, I like weekends. Cuz I get to see my home in the day - which makes me feel like doing things (read: housework) and Ruth gets the 'pleasure' of our company. It's also when we can take her out on long strolls to Hort Park / Southern Ridges / just around the area.

Ruth has never been a big fan of the non-airconditioned parts of this world. Once we bring her out, even though it's a nice and breezy day, she turns rather subdued. She's most active after a nice meal (& nap) and in an air-conditioned place.

So we're hoping in time to come, she will grow to enjoy weekend evening strolls with us around this neighbourhood - which is really a place hordes of Singaporeans travel to every weekend!! (not our home la..but around our area).
DSCN9957
Hey, even friends from across the Pacific have step foot here okay! :)

No comments: