Saturday, June 13, 2009

Should I?

I'm considering 'abandoning' this blog.

I started out this as a 'family blog', so that I could capture 'family stuff' here, while maintaining my own 'space' in Livejournal.

But it's become increasingly difficult to manage 2 spaces without any help. the hubs is never free to do any of this stuff. he's occupied enough with work and managing the pictures of ruth.

I'm also increasing busy at work and unable to spend time with the blogs. Am even struggling to take stock of my own life in my own blog.

I like Livejournal cuz of the 'friends' feature which allows me to filter my posts according to the 'desired viewership' of the entries. I also think I'm staying with Lj cuz of friends who blog there...though with feeds nowadays, I think it ain't much of a prob.

i dunno. We'll see when I have time to think about it more.

1 comment:

Nilmandra said...

It is difficult to maintain a 'divide' between two blogs unless they are really very specific (e.g. I keep my personal stuff on LJ and actual recipes on the food blog). There seems to be too much cross over in your LJ anyway with Ruth's stuff and family life, because they are such a big part of your life now! :)