We're embarking a trip again. Hee.
I've never been a very holiday person, but somehow, the europe trip seems to have kick-started some vibes in me. Or maybe that's the only time I get Daniel on a 100% basis (*cues for mushy feelings*). Honestly, life seems so much simpler and fun. I miss being with Daniel on a daily basis, doing mundane things like bickering about who brushes teeth first, who turns off the lights etc. Not that we argue about it, but I tend to push it to him and he so good-naturedly does it. Sometimes I feel undeserving but I really appreciate all these small little things which he does.
The past few weeks have been good - in the sense that things have been busy. We've accomplished much on our own while keeping in touch and getting along. It sounds so mediocre - but it really ain't. It takes effort to tear myself away from the relationship and do things on my own. I guess the schedules that i have also been stressing me out.
Between the last entry and now, Dan's started his 100-times proposal. heh. Eh, in case you think i'm giving him a hard time - he's the one who brought it up leh....I think he's the sweetest person on earth really. *blush*
We've also booked our EE weekend for late June. We've been talking a lot and it seems that between planning a dinner, church wedding, going for the necessary preparation courses, looking for a place and planning the honeymoon, there's SO MUCH to be done - on top of the already existing work, church, family, social commitments. *faint* So we're slowly but surely embarking on our journey together and we have to continue to pray about our relationship.
It's a wonderful feeling to be with you, Daniel.
No comments:
Post a Comment