Monday, August 28, 2006

value?

it's been one helluva weekend but a thoroughly happy one as dan & I spent a record number of hours together. Saturday was fun - went to JB with my parents walking around, eating and also looking at bridal studios. It gives me a lot of joy and I really appreciate that Daniel and my parents get along so well :)

We got quite "sold" by one of the bridal studios at city square, but we're still keeping our options open. Honestly, we're in no rush and even the coordinator who spoke to us said we were kinda early. But generally, we're trying to complete the gown selection/photoshoot (if any) by December so that we need not worry too much about it and concentrate on other things. The amount u pay for the "packages" there is really VERY reasonable..

Initially we just intended to get a gown or the likes of it, but apparently, it doesn't seem to make much ($$$) sense to just get the gown as the package includes everything u need, plus photoshoots. bah. so looks like we'll still have the photoshoot. hmm...well, we don't HAVE to use it/show it on the actual day so no worries about that. For Daniel & I, we're more concerned that the actual day's photos will turn out nice cuz capturing the experience is more important that cheesy beach-side pictures or lalang-field poses. I guess it's just NOT us to do that, others may look rather nice. :)

No comments: