I'm quite excited. Next monday (14th), we will get to see baby for a longer time. It will be daniel's first detailed scan of the baby - my second - since he missed the first detailed scan. I told him he'd have to make it NO MATTER WHAT cuz it's quite long and you'll be able to see the babe moving.
This time round, it'd be even more exciting cuz baby's much bigger and her movements are so pronounced!! I can even see her Tae-Kwon-Do kicks and Judo chops occasionally when I'm looking at my tum at home. It's SO amazing really. hah. Honestly, i would never have imagined i'd feel so excited!
Now i've got so much to think about and plan for the baby. It's funny cuz it sometimes feel so mediocre - to think about what to wear home from the hospital cuz i'm wondering what size i'd be! (all this from thinking what to pack into the 'hospital bag' when i go for delivery).
Oh well, i believe things will go well even if i didn't plan for anything. I think i wanna stop reading all those mother(hood)-y forums. too much unnecessary worries!
Sunday, January 06, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment