
2007 has been quite a good year...thinking back on all the things that have just whizzed past me. Buying a flat, renovating it, planning for the wedding etc.
I've gotten married to a great person. We've toured huge portions of British Columbia and a part of Alaska even. With God's blessings, we've managed to conceive a child and we're eagerly awaitng her arrival to this world.
it's amazing how surreal it is and sometimes, because of that, we almost forget to count our blessings. Planning for the coming of the baby has not been easy...and this (school) holiday has seen Daniel so hardworking at cleaning the house, reorganizing our mess, shifting things all around and setting up stuff almost entirely on his own. With my ever-growing bulge, it's become more and more challenging to get around. So daniel's pretty much been on his own to get stuff done.
I think it's a great many changes happening within the span of one year, and without God's presence in our relationship, I don't believe we would have overcome all our little hiccups here and there. It's no roses everyday definitely...but the very fact that things are going smoothly is already quite a big achievement i feel. Learning to live with someone, getting used to each other peculiarities and learning to give and take.
I don't think there's a better start than this to 2 people's life together. So I really mean it when i say that God has greatly blessed us and our families and I'm looking forward to more challenges ahead.
Tuesday, January 01, 2008
underrated
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment