Went to the gynae on Tuesday and baby's supposed to have grown quite a bit..like weighing up to 3kg already or more. (it's all an estimate only!)
So how different am I feeling?
1. she's kinda 'descended' abit lower and i'm feeling the need to pee more now, even when i've already pee-d!
2. the tum isn't bulging at the navel but instead...the bulge seems to have 'travelled' lower. Where it used to "peak" at the belly button, and make me feel so BIG, now that it's moved lower, i actually feel 'smaller'! but i'm finding it REALLy challenging to wash dishes, hands, etc. Just the little bit more of a bulge matters.
3. Cuz of the bulge, i get more clumsy. I fumble and drop things a lot. Stuff splatters. Doors kinda drag against my bulge at times (not hard but just kinda scrap past my clothes).
4. I feel like I've lost weight...but my legs are suffering from baby's weight and the placenta/amniotic fluid etc.
5. Legs are swelling up more. I've got lumps on both my ankles - on the inside.
6. The sides of my knees are also aching - kinda like a blue-black ache when you press on it.
7. Appetite is so-so.
8. Getting tired very easily - way too easily. It gets frustrating.
Still surreal - how labour/delivery is looming just round the corner. argh. unprepared and jittery of sorts - having weird dreams. I actually dreamt that my baby was so far down engaged that my pelvic bone dislocated and i was clicking in my stride. it went away pretty soon and dream was over!
so well. scary. but we'll take it one day at a time.
Thursday, January 31, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment