Sunday, February 03, 2008

20 more days


20 more days
Originally uploaded by LezY

dan took this while i was just about to go out. man i look big from this angle. tummy feels more 'hard' than big actually. I feel really stretched and tight on the abdomen. I dunno if i'll ever remember or miss this feeling. It's just DIFFERENT and out of this world.

I really do enjoy feeling her kicks - knowing she's active and well...and i get abit jittery when she's in one of those LONG sleeping spells. The joke is that she's inherited Dan's melatonin levels and will sleep a lot.

Dan's been busy all morning cleaning up and mopping stuff etc. He's been so hardworking at home recently, knowing that i'm quite easily tired and i'm so big and clumsy. The most i do is to sweep the floor abit nowadays.

we spent most part of saturday with my family. picking bro up from his ICT, shopping at IMM (awhile for me cuz i get tired) where we bought another fitted sheet and some pillow protectors for the 2 new pillows we bought for the confinement lady. the rest of the family were at Giant buying stuff cuz the bro would be having people come over next SAt and needed to stock up on stuff. I opted out of Giant cuz well, i wouldn't "survive" that. We sat at Burger King waiting for them to be done while talking abit.

Got bro home...stayed there for awhile then had dinner, bought more stuff from Bukit Merah CK & NTUC before heading home really tired. Didn't do anything at home really thereafter. I just bathed, vegged out in front of the TV like a zombie.

No comments: