
Ruth-in position
Originally uploaded by LezY
in one of her quirky positions that is.
we have 'cancelled' the confinement lady, after she postponed one time after another. figured we'd be able to 'sort it out' between my parents and MIL.
Just means I have to be more attentive to her diaper changes during the day. Last week, i had the luxury of having mum around - who can manage the baby even if i'm having my massage or nap. I"ve just started getting used to the idea of catching a nap on n off during the day while Ruth is sleeping...but with MIL and dad, it's abit harder. They can only help with the household chores while baby stuff is left to me to cope with.
I think the biggest challenge for me is sleep/rest during this recovery period. I never thought much of it - the aftermath of childbirth that is - until now. I realize more than ever, I really need help to cope. It's nothing u can see that i'm coping with - but the pain/discomforts and emotional torment is something i'm really trying to deal with. Some days I feel strong and trusting in God - that He will provide. on (many) others, i find myself praying over her fervently with tears rolling down my eyes.
It's so very scary to fall in love with her - the same way you're afraid to give your heart away in any other relationship.
No comments:
Post a Comment